Question

YASMIN - need some advise. please

ive been drinking yasmin since dec last year. 2 weeks ago i was on antibiotics.i dont drink the pil everyday the same time. but i do take take them. last week sat i forgot to take them so i took on sunday 2. me and my husband had unprotected intercourse last night, and he ejaculated inside of me. what are the chances of me falling pregnant?we've got a son that is 15 months old.and we do not want more kids.mabe in 5years time. how safe is the pil, and how should i be taking them?do you need to use extra protection?or is it fine if he ejaculates inside of me? the reason for all these questions is my gynie didnt explain to me how the pill works. and how effective it is. so im a bit worried.

The antibiotics could interfere with the Pill, so pregnancy is a possibility.
The Pill is more than 99% effective if taken correctly. This means taking it at roughly the same time each day.There is a leeway of a few hours. Certain medications, such as antibiotics, can make the Pill ineffective, but generally you are protected without having to use extra protection.