Question

Yasmin Pill
I have just read on a website medications.com that some women complain that the Yasmin pill give them depression, anxiety etc. I am on the Yasmin pill and have been for 4 years already. Is there any truth to this?

I also want to know if I skipped my placebo tablets on my pill last month will I be able to shorten my period this month by only taking my placebo till thursday and then starting the hormonel one on Friday morning. I am going away this weekend and really don't want to have my period.

Side effects differ from person to person. If you have not experienced any of these side effects, there is no need to worry.
You can try shortening your petriod, but this does not always work.