Question

YASMINE
I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and desperately tried to fall pregnant again..i have a lovely 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship and are now married to a wonderful man who excepts my daugher (she calls him dad)....a year after my miscariage i went to the docter and all was fine with me (no problem) but two years is such a long time to waight...my daughter pray's every night for a brother or sister..i dont want to go to the gynea.....is there any one out there who fell pregnant after 2 years...my husband dont want to test his sperm and i just take it that if he had made me pregnant once he should make me pregnant again....

Conception is actually quite a complex matter, Yasmine. At any time, some people fall pregnant alarmingly easily, others with difficulty and with considerable delays --- and 2 years isn't so unusual, especially after a miscarriage. And the stress of worrying greatly about it can reduce one's fertility. Some men are of rather low fertility, so the fact that they managed to fertilize you once, doesn't mean that it'll very easily happen again.
And seeing the gynae is a good idea, as the more relevant information you have, the more you can understand the situation and plan how to deal with it best, as Lucia says. Maybe not so much a lotto as like the slot machines --- there are many diferent wheels spinning, and each has to come down at the right symbol to win the prize ; even of all the others are in a line, if one is missing, no jackpot this time.