Question

Yellow / green discharge
Thanks for respondiding to my earlier post about the strange coloured discharge i noticed on the toilet paper after i urinated the other day. I just want to add that it is not heavy, itchy or bad smelling and has only appeared on the toilet paper two or three times after urinating.

Assuming that it is an infection, can it harm my baby? I am 30 weeks pregnant.

Also, my husband and i had had sex two days before that. Usually when we have sex semen does flow out. He thinks that perhaps it didnt and it was that that was coming aout a few days later, slightly off-colour. Could this be possible?

All of this is possible, but it is always best to be on the safe side. I can only speculate from this side of the screen.