Ask an expert

08 Jan 2008

Yellow Jaundice
Can you please help me, I had yellow jaundice when I was about 7 years old. My doctor said that it could have damaged my liver. Last night I woke up with a horrible pain in my right side about where my liver is, should I ignore this or should I rather see my doctor?
Answer 299 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Chrissie
Rather see your doctor - could be a gall stone or kidney stone.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.