Question

Yoga Classes - Centurion
I am interested in taking up Yoga as a form of excercise. Does anyone know of Yoga classes for beginners in Centurion?
Yoga
yoga

Hey Genevieve, I searched all the previous replies and found these two that might help:

1. "You can phone Charene at 012 6602276 or 082 5724880. She is in Centurion. Het sister in Brooklyn. They own Yoga connection."
2. "I live in Lyttelton Manor. I go to the Theosophical society in Sunnyside (although for the next few months it is just off Walker street whilst construction is going on). Would be happy to take you with me. Wednesday evening - leave at 4.45 back home by 7.45 pm."

Good luck!
Chris