Question

yoga classes in CT for pregnant woman
Hi, I'm 3 months pregnant and wanting to learn yoga from a teacher. I'm in Cape Town and have never done yoga before. Do you know of any classes / teachers specifically for pregnant women?
Yoga
yoga

Hi jc, I would agree with you that the best way to start yoga when already pregnant is with a specific prenatal teacher. I am sure there are a few in Cape Town and would suggest looking in Link Up or pregnancy magazines. There is a good teacher in Vredehoek by the name of Gayle but unfortunately I don't have her number on me now - she is above Yum restaurant.
Good luck - maybe other forum readers have some other suggestions?
Chris