Question

Yogurt for baby
I have read that it is ok to start giving my 6 month old baby yogurt as a snack, together with the other solids she's eating and the breast-feeding she's still receiving from me. However, with all the yogurt products on the market, I'm not sure what to give her ... fat-free products, low-fat products, full cream yogurts, or the kiddies yogurt? Danone has a Danino, but it is being marketed as a "dairy product for growing kids" ... is it safe for a baby?

This is not in my area of expertise. A paediatrician would be able to advise you.