Question

Yorkie Pup

Im planning on getting a female yorkie pup, im going to go have a look this weekend. The pup will be 6 weeks on Tuesday, but the seller says that they are ready to go now.
Is it okay for me to take the yorkie pup now or should i wait till it is 8 weeks?

I would also like to know what would be best to feed the yorkie pup? With my my yorkie that I have got at the moment, I used to make him a porridge with puppy pellets and water when I got him.

Regards,

Charmaine
cybervet

If the pup is weaned from his mom and eating food then it is fine for him to be rehomed. Please feed puppy food from one of the reputable dog food manufacturers. These companies spend huge amounts of money researching the best food for dogs so it is worth using them. There may be a Yorkie puppy food specifically.