Question

Younger Brother extemely ill - please advise
I am really concerned about my younger brother (aged 15). He has been sick since yesterday, the symtoms - terrible headaches, terrible sweating, extreme weakness. A friend of his has had a viral infection which has attacked her liver. Can this pass on from person to person? What should we look for in order to know how serious his condition is? I am really unsure as to what to do - or to know if it is just a common flu or more serious than that. Please advise us as to what to do.

Really worried, it sounds like his friend has hepatitis – something that can be transmitted from person to person. If he still has the symptoms by the time you get this, he will have to see a doctor. Good luck.