Question

Zantrex-3 Diet pill
This is the diet pills celebrities use (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera...) to keep their weight intact or lose some more. You drink it before every meal to help speed up your metabolism and lose fat. If you are on a diet it will help speed up weight loss. I lost 10kgs in 2 months. I saw on an earlier posting somebody paying R750 for Xenical! That is crazy. Zantrex-3 has exactly the same ingredients and is much cheaper.

Dear Reader
Thank you for this input. I trust that this product is available in South Africa and that it does not contain any harmful ingredients such as epinephrine? If not, then it would be a good product to use. If it does contain epinephrine or related compounds then it can give highly undesirable side-effects and cause addiction and dependence.