Question

Zeena & Also a Mom Re: Father & Son
I am 29 and he is 36 the baby is 4 1/2 months old.

I will definately tell my son who his father is, he won't like it but I'll tell him one day when his old enough to understand, he needs to know the truth.
My b/f does help me buy things I need for my baby.

I suppose I have been pushing to get him involved in my little boys life.
I did stop taking the baby around to see him at one time he never saw my baby for 6 weeks and to be honest with you it didn't seem to bother him at all. Now again he hadn't seen the baby for 4 weeks.

What I don't understand is that how can a man look at his own flesh and blood and you just don't see any emotion cross his face. My son is a little active boy kicking, hands in mouth doing alot of baby talk and laughing, so his awake alot yet his father won't talk to him won't hold him he'll touch him with a finger for less than 5 seconds.

What my b/f doesn't seem to understand is the more he pushes my son out of his life the more I'll push him out of mine then his lost the both of us. I have never stoped him from seeing the baby and I won't, but I can't do all the running around and see how he treats my son and not get hurt by his actions.

Pls tell me how do you get over someone you really love to the stage where you can look at them and feel nothing in the sence of you don't love him and you don't hate him kinda like a long lost distant friend.
My feelings for him have actually changed quite a bit but not to where I want it to be. What makes it harder for me is we work for the same company so I see him in the mornings and at nite. It would be alot easier if I didn't see him if I didn't work for the same company as he does.

This is getting quite difficult for me. I'm tired of being alone in this with no one to turn to just to talk get a different perspective some strength to draw from.
The most important person in my life is my little one whom I love and adore more than anything in this world.

Well I filled in the missing pieces age and all.
Thanks for the advice and for giving me some things to think over.

Take Care
1st Time Mommy

,,,,,