Ask an expert

01 Aug 2007

Want a sex change. Help please
Is there any one In Cape Town, South African that i can talk to that can help me with my first steps in becoming a woman. I need help getting in contact with someone that I can talk to.<br><br>Woman Trapped
Answer 324 views
Transgender advisor
transgender advisor

01 Jan 0001

There is a few options you can follow in Cape Town. You can get hold of Triangle Project and ask to speak to the person who sees their transgender clients. Their number is: 021 4483812. You can also make an appointment with DR Eve, her number is: 021 439 4004. Another person is Charl Hatting. I don't have his number on me but I am sure he will be in the Cape Town directory.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9370 votes
67% - 19367 votes