Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
24 Jun 2016
Can I try Vicks on penis?
I want to be timing of my penis, a friend ask to me I try Vicks on penis for more timing
Stay away from Vicks on your penis in order to last longer! You and your girl friend will be in lots of geital pain (both of you) in no time and furthermore, the smell of Vicks will be very off putting and will stay with you for a very long time. Just go to a pharmacy (just ask) or a sex shop (even online) and purchase a safe, well-recommended numbing cream for your penis. You and your girl friend´s genitals and noses will thank you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Omicron could threaten immunity – but here's why we're not back to square one
- Covid-19: Early analysis suggests Omicron variant spreading twice as fast as Delta
- IN-DEPTH | Hypertension: South Africa's 'silent killer'
- Does coffee burn more fat during exercise? What the evidence tells us
- Personality traits give clues to why some people live longer
- It's war - Ace Magashule and Edwin Sodi launch full-scale attack on NPA over asbestos scam 'evidence'
- EXCLUSIVE | Babita Deokaran 'hitman' lied in bail bid, more charges coming
- Tighter lockdown will not help slow down Omicron, experts
- NPA brings in 25 prosecutors to investigate over 60 TRC cases
- Pieter du Toit | Hermione Cronje's departure signals urgency, intent at NPA, rather than a crisis
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9755 votes
71% - 24041 votes