Ask an expert

08 Jan 2003

Afriad to have intercourse
I am a newly wed and i feel it extremely dificult to perform sexual intercourse with my husband, evertime he penetrates i stop him, i am so afraid of getting hurt and i imagine myself all the time that its extremely sore. Please help me, i really want to perform intercourse but i just cant get myself to go ahead. I also feel that listening to people's opinions bfore i got married made me more nervous. I freeze and keep my body tight and stiff when my husband tries to penetrate. Please advise what i can do to make it easy for the next time.

Newly Wed
Answer 461 views

01 Jan 0001

I also answered a similar question earlier today, please see my reply to "No sex after one year".
Dr Elna McIntosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9471 votes
68% - 20280 votes