Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Jan 2003
Afriad to have intercourse
I am a newly wed and i feel it extremely dificult to perform sexual intercourse with my husband, evertime he penetrates i stop him, i am so afraid of getting hurt and i imagine myself all the time that its extremely sore. Please help me, i really want to perform intercourse but i just cant get myself to go ahead. I also feel that listening to people's opinions bfore i got married made me more nervous. I freeze and keep my body tight and stiff when my husband tries to penetrate. Please advise what i can do to make it easy for the next time.
I also answered a similar question earlier today, please see my reply to "No sex after one year".
Dr Elna McIntosh
Dr Elna McIntosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- THE ESKOM FILES | WaBenzi and a house on Jamaican Music Street: Eskom exec's charmed life
- Magashule attempt to suspend Ramaphosa: 'People from other countries were calling' - Duarte
- Atul Gupta says Home Affairs records show no legal reasons for passport denial
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | We'd be a lot better off if social issues were as important as profit
- Talks with investors will reduce Rebosis' debt levels significantly - Sisa Ngebulana
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9471 votes
68% - 20280 votes