Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Jan 2010
im a Man of 25 years, in 2006 i was infected by an STi which i was not sure of what it was, i went on for treatment on the local hospital and it didnt help, i went on to private doctor and it doesnt help. there were also some blood samples which were taken for diagnosis of my diseases but nothing was found. i was tranfred to the urologist he took me to medi-clinic for eurethrocytoscopy, but it didnt help. Now its the fourth year but i dont know what is troubling me. I feel pains at the private parts more especially after having sex and even after masturbating and there is frequent headaches and now i have developed ulcers of which i know its because of the STi. I also feels the pains on my back on he Spinal cord as well as chest pains. there are also some pains at the stomarch and at the testis more especiliay on the left ball. Previously i was having multiple partners but now i have one sexual patner and we are faithfull t each other. i have waisted more money o this and nothing seems to be helping me, could you help me im more confused and no longer know wht to do.
Your history is very confusing and you describe many symptoms that does not fit together in one picture. The best for you will be to consult with a specialist with an interest in sexual medicine. Ask around in your area who does this.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets underway countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Covid-19: Govt scrambles as third wave looms
- Serjeant at the Bar | The JSC should not claim it can preserve the legitimacy of the judicial system
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes