Ask an expert

29 Jan 2010

im a Man of 25 years, in 2006 i was infected by an STi which i was not sure of what it was, i went on for treatment on the local hospital and it didnt help, i went on to private doctor and it doesnt help. there were also some blood samples which were taken for diagnosis of my diseases but nothing was found. i was tranfred to the urologist he took me to medi-clinic for eurethrocytoscopy, but it didnt help. Now its the fourth year but i dont know what is troubling me. I feel pains at the private parts more especially after having sex and even after masturbating and there is frequent headaches and now i have developed ulcers of which i know its because of the STi. I also feels the pains on my back on he Spinal cord as well as chest pains. there are also some pains at the stomarch and at the testis more especiliay on the left ball. Previously i was having multiple partners but now i have one sexual patner and we are faithfull t each other. i have waisted more money o this and nothing seems to be helping me, could you help me im more confused and no longer know wht to do.
Answer 407 views

01 Jan 0001

Your history is very confusing and you describe many symptoms that does not fit together in one picture. The best for you will be to consult with a specialist with an interest in sexual medicine. Ask around in your area who does this.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.