Ask an expert

25 Jan 2006

GF goes to Police
My GF is a nice girl. She wanted to have a child from me. But I am not interested. Now she is threatening me that she will go to Police for sexual harrasment.
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

She sounds very angry, maybe the two of you should seek some professional help before she actually goes go tot he Police. Try FAMSA or call Lifeline

E Mc
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.