Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Oct 2008
I had a baby and I feel like I am loose now. I' ve never slept around and am in a relationship now with the baby' s father for 15 years but I feel weird about having sex he says he' s noticed it' s more loose but it doesn' t bother him, but it bothers me very much I don' t feel as much anymore and I know he doesn' t!! I don' t have the money for vaginal recunstructive surgery and want to know what I can do besides kegels cause I do them anyway and they don' t seem to help. Please give me some advise. Is there anything else I can do or use to tighten it?? Thanks.
You could seek out a physiotherapist that specialises in this kind of work - you might find one in the area of urinary incontinence as the same muscles are used - they can provide you with weighted objects to tone the pelvic floor muscles.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- How to make sense of nutrition labels
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes