Ask an expert

13 Oct 2008

I had a baby and I feel like I am loose now. I' ve never slept around and am in a relationship now with the baby' s father for 15 years but I feel weird about having sex he says he' s noticed it' s more loose but it doesn' t bother him, but it bothers me very much I don' t feel as much anymore and I know he doesn' t!! I don' t have the money for vaginal recunstructive surgery and want to know what I can do besides kegels cause I do them anyway and they don' t seem to help. Please give me some advise. Is there anything else I can do or use to tighten it?? Thanks.
Answer 251 views

01 Jan 0001

You could seek out a physiotherapist that specialises in this kind of work - you might find one in the area of urinary incontinence as the same muscles are used - they can provide you with weighted objects to tone the pelvic floor muscles.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.