Ask an expert

17 Feb 2010

Its very painful
i feel alot of pain when am having sex (at the opening of ma vagina and in ma abdomen). My boyfriend gives me oral sex and i get all wet but wen he penetrates....especially as from the second round, i feel so much pain. Sometimes it feels lyk ur pouring salt on a wound
He has a big size and at times i feel as if his knockin somethin inside me and the pain in my lower abdomen is unbearable.
Kindly give me some i have some kind of infection or is it his size. Should i seek medical attention
Answer 465 views

01 Jan 0001

you should get medical attention - you might have a pelvic infection – size is never the issue. Remember a baby can go through there
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20265 votes