Ask an expert

28 Nov 2011

my guy dont wanna give me love
hi, i have been in a relationship for 3 years now. he told me in the beginning he is not the type of guy who is addicted to sex, or very loveable, you know like cuddly, holding hands, kissing in public and showing alot of affection.
i thought the longer we are together, maybe he wil start witht these things, but now its getting worse, i get a kiss on the cheeck when he gets home or go to work, (that is when i see him on weekends) because he stays with his mom, and i with mine, due to reasons financial aid to our parents. ok, like every relationshp has its ups and downs we did too, but lately since he started new job, he is less loveable, not that he was a master ever, but i am getting less attention, we fight almost everyday, cause hen i want to talk to him about these things, he says i have issues, or i dont " think"  , or he even gets ugly and swear at me, when i want to talk about this. he says i must accept him like he is, or leave him. its not easy to leave him as for other things he is good companion, but when it gets to lovelife.... 0% but i am a 24 yearold woman, had other bf''s before him, and know i can live out wild fantasies, great sex, i can give him soo much love and attention...its just that,,,he doesnt want it?

what can be wrong witht his guy whom i wanted to spend my life with?
or must i give up all joys of love just to be beside him in life, to be there when he decides the day he needs me?
we had sex once these past 2 months, and it was a quickie.
when i tell him i have sexual needs he tells me i must play with myself...yah rightr that is fun, but you cant share love and closeness with you finger, or a toy?

what can i do!!!!!!!!!!!
Answer 258 views

01 Jan 0001

Sorry - this must be difficult. He is not going to change and if you stick with him you will end up in a very loveless relationship. Reconsider what you want in a relationship and make a decision. I think you know what you must do. DEidre - SASHA
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.