Ask an expert

04 Nov 2008

Orgasm by ladies
Hi all

I' ll get straight to the point. I only get an orgasm when my husband stimulates me with hand or mouth, not when he penetrates. Can i do something to change this?

Answer 433 views

01 Jan 0001

You are in a large group of women, 70% of women are only orgasmic in this way. Ways to see if you can explore internal stimulation would involve getting to know your own body/anatomy (the 'g-spot' is between two and three inches inside the front wall of your vagina. Perhaps during other stimulation your husband could try inserting a finger and caress that area (he may notice it is slightly bumpy when you are aroused) by using a 'come hither' motion (i.e. as if he is calling someone over with his finger). You could also try to change position during penetration to get his penis to rub this area - different women find different positions better - check out this site; whilst the person posting the information says things a little different than I would, the information is all there and pretty accurate...
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.