Ask an expert

08 Oct 2011

Penis Cracks
Once in a while my Hubby gets cracks after sex, which does not heal for days if we dont stop having sex. When the cracks starts closing up and dry, then he starts scraching me inside during sex, which becomes painfull afterwards. Please assist.
Answer 337 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Sushi,

Your husband needs to see a Dr and have this physically examined.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.