Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Feb 2003
Good day,please help me with the kind of a doctor to go to for my penis,enlargement?help pls.
A urologist, or even a plastic surgeon. Sometimes a psychologist can also be of great assistance.
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- ANALYSIS | After demanding his trial start, is Zuma finally going to plead to the case against him?
- Adriaan Basson | Tata ma chance, tata ma Covid-19 vaccines
- 'He flooded Cape Flats communities with guns' - anger over former cop's release
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9475 votes
68% - 20308 votes