Ask an expert

13 Jan 2003

Premature ejeculation
Is there anyway a person can prolong ejeculation. I have tried just about all the techniques suggested by the experts but nothing seems to help, nor the sprays available at adult shops or chemists. The only thing that seems to help is a large intake of alcohol but which woman wants a drunk to make love to her. Is there any cream or capsules that may help to deaden the little guy sensitivity for at least quite a while. Any help here would be welcome.
Answer 768 views

01 Jan 0001

See the archive's or contact Men's Clinic International or SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262
Dr Elna McIntosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.