Ask an expert

05 Apr 2004

recommend sexologist to visit
Can you recommend a sexologist / sex therapist in Cape Town?
Answer 251 views

01 Jan 0001

Call SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262 for a referral.

Dr Elna McIntosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.