Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Oct 2008
Can anyone please tell me how I can get my wife to squirt while I' ve got my penis inside her vagaina? I' ve already tried to help her relax before masturbating her with my mouth and fingers, but it didn' t work. Any real, honest advice is welcomed.
Whilst many women may ejaculate to a greater or lesser extent during orgasm, it may not be noticeable to either party. It is entirely possible, that especially during penetration you might never notice such 'squirting' so to speak. However, if you are, in fact, referring to her reaching orgasm through penetrative sex, then here are some tips. Not all women are able to reach orgasm through penetrative sex. You are doing the right thing to ensure that she is aroused to begin with (you may notice if you insert your finger, that when aroused a slightly 'ridged' area might appear on the front wall of the vagina about 1 1/2 inches inside). This is the 'g-spot' and this is usually what is stimulated by your penis to bring about the so called 'vaginal orgasm'...you need to get feedback from her as to what feels good - without her active involvement/participation/feedback, it's a lot more difficult.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
- Going electric? Infrastructure and technology hurdles must be overcome first - Toyota SA boss
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9430 votes
68% - 19924 votes