Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
04 Nov 2008
Too tired for sex
I think i need help now. I love sex, my hubby is the best lover. I love him dearly.....But i am just too tired for sex. I work, get home, cook, see to the children, by the time he touches me., i' m gone, fast asleep. Please can someone just tell me what i can use to have some energy, coz i need to get my sex life together before it' s too late.
It sounds like you need to possibly try several options: 1) get a good vitamin to help with your workload; 2) consider how you reduce the work-related stress; 3) check out whether your husband is able to help out any with the cooking/kids (you need to make sure you are not holding on to 'mom' duties due to guilt - you can't be expected to do it all); 4) prioritise couple time, even if only once in a while - get a babysitter. Unfortunately there is no magic pill; you only have so much energy and the rest is up to you to make choices/compromises...
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- How to make sense of nutrition labels
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes