Ask an expert

15 Oct 2008

wife chaeting
I am sexually weak. Erection and Pre mature ejaculation are the main problem. Many times I left my wife unsatisfied. Doctors did not help me much.
Of late i noticed that my wife have sex with her friend. But she never refused sex with me. Should I ignore?
Answer 312 views

01 Jan 0001

Sex with anyone else (male/female, friend/stranger) is usually outside of the marital agreement so I wouldn't encourage you to ignore it but rather try to understand it.

There is help available for both erection and ejaculation difficulties, but often the help requires both partners to be if this didn't happen, perhaps you could try again? Contact SASHA helpline 0860 100 262 (shared line with netcare 911, so don't be alarmed, just ask for the SASHA line) and ask for a referal to a professional in your locality who could help.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.