Ask an expert

04 Nov 2011

Please any advise on what i can take ( medicinal ) to relief the symptoms

Thank You
Answer 256 views
Sleep Expert
sleep expert

01 Jan 0001

Ask your doctor to check if you have an iron deficiency - it that case, iron supplements may be valuable. There are various other medications which are used, but you should first be assessed by a doctor before going onto any of them.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20003 votes