Ask an expert

27 Aug 2007

Teenage Acne
Good day

I would like you to please help me. My sister little girl, which is 13 now are having very bad acne on her forehead and also suffers from blackheads.

Which product would you refer? I've heard of people using the pill at the end of the day, but let that be our last resort, seeing that it is so dangerous for your girls.

Please be so kind as to send us in the right direction.

Looking forward in hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Answer 288 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

For the best advice you should speak with a Dermatologist who can assess the nature of the problem and your sisters daughters skin type. From there they can prescribe what they fel is the best treatment for her.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.