Ask an expert

02 Feb 2009

I have 2 lines running from my nose to the corners of my mouths. How can I get rid of it?
Answer 389 views
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Me, thank you for the question.

These lines are called the Nasolabial Folds and generally speaking are best treated using fillers. Occasionally the fold is exaggerated by a drop in the mid cheek fat pad and this may have to be addresses as well for improved results.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9464 votes
68% - 20201 votes