Ask an expert

26 Feb 2009

loose skin on hands
Hi Doc,

Is there any product that can plump up the loose skin on my hands? They look so old because of that.
Answer 403 views
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi KH, thank you for the question.

Hands are best treated by combining skin rejuvenation technologies such as laser (Fraxel, Ultrapulse FX) or Syneron Photofacial and Refirm to improve tone, texture, and elasticity; together with a filler to plump up the loose skin. This is a new application for fillers and is best performed by a doctor with experience in this area.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19424 votes