Ask an expert

20 Jan 2008

Im 19 and i already have this reversable?
Answer 293 views
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Shiro, thank you for the question.
Please submit a new question describing where the wrinkles that concern you are situated, so that I can give you the appropriate advice and treatment options.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19856 votes