Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
12 Jul 2005
I have acne on my back area and the marks are unsitely, they also become troublesome and very itchy. please let me know why i get acne on my back ever since i have enterded my teens and at 23 i still have it on my back.Is there any treatment for this?
Buttercup, I’m not sure why you have acne just on your back. The problem is that I’m not even sure that it is acne as acne isn’t usually an itchy affair. You can try using an antibacterial soap like Hibiscrub™, but my advice would be to see a dermatologist and make sure that it isn’t something else that requires a more specific treatment. Please let me know if you have more questions (post them as a new question to ensure that I receive it). Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes