Ask an expert

16 Jan 2004

Acne Pits
Is there anyway to correct acne pits?
Answer 361 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Max,

There are various treatment options available today. I suggest you visit a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for advice in this regard.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.