Ask an expert

19 Feb 2004

back aches
I have a severe back pain and I cannot do my work or studies anymore. I am 26 years and I am wondering if a can be cope with this. I can't stand for more than 20 minutes without feeling the pain. I treid to go easy on myself but the pain continues.
Answer 405 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Ntina

You have not said what you have tried doing to get your back sorted out. Get to a physio or chiropracter and get a better idea of what is happening - then you at least have more knowledge with which to tackle the back pain.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.