Ask an expert

12 Jan 2005

best option
hI! i am sure you have received loads of questions like mine but please can you give me advice on what medical aid and what cover i should have - i am a single, 23yr old healthy female. i don't have any health problems that require me to go to the doctor frequently. the only "chronic" (if you can call it that) medication i take is the pill - which wasn't covered when i was on my parents medical aid. i don't know if i need a medical aid or just a hospital plan? as i don't go to the doctor very often i seem to think that a hospital plan would be suitable and maybe i should just be putting money aside every month which i could use as " savings" for doctors visits etc...?
Answer 394 views
Medical schemes

01 Jan 0001

To provide the most appropriate advice, click on the Optivest link and complete the quotation request.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.