Ask an expert

04 Apr 2006

My husband has developed small blisters on his toes and in between his toes - what do you suggest he uses to stop this and what causes them?
Answer 336 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

There are blisters and blisters he needs to show them to someone who can diagnose them and treat the cause
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20185 votes