Ask an expert

19 Feb 2004

Hi Doc
Please help I have small small pancake breasts. Well I want to enlarge them but Iam very petite where will u advice me to go
Answer 432 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Tumi,

Please go to a plastic surgeon for a consultation. A breast augmentation is world-wide the most satisfying procedure for patients.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.