Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 Jan 2004
After giving birth 4 years ago and breast feeding My Son, My Breast literally shrunk to a point where I don't even need to wear a Bra. Please can You assist Me with information on how I can Increase My Breast size even if it just by one cup. I was told if I go on the Pill this would work. I was also told about Bio-Bust. My only concern is once You stop using it, what happens. I also priced it and it is about R800-00 to R1000-00 per month. Is there another product?
Breast size is closely related to your hormonal profile and body fat distribution, It may well be that your hormonal balance is still out from the pregnancy and breast feeding, and in this case a hormonal balancer may help. This is what the pill would achieve. Naturally there are herbal remedies such as Vitex agnus castus that can help rebalance the hormones. I do not know of any research on Bio-Bust to warrant the claims. I would recommend that you check that your hormonal profile is healthy, increase your body weight slightly with a good healthy diet, and let your body re-adjust slowly.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)
(Dr Chase Webber ND)
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- 'Illegitimate' royal council plans to loot Balobedu funds, ANC MP Mathole Motshekga claims
- Adriaan Basson | Tata ma chance, tata ma Covid-19 vaccines
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20319 votes