Ask an expert

30 Jan 2004

chemical peeling
Where can one do chemical peeling for face. Live in Boksburg. Does it help for acne and wrinkles/bad skin
Answer 355 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Tracey,

Some plastic surgeons and dermatologists do chemical peeling. It is always better to have these professionally done. Yes, it does help tremendously.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.