Ask an expert

19 Jul 2005

Chronic condition quadreplegic
Hi, can u tell me which medical aid will pay for physio and occupational therapy as a chronic condition for my 5 year old son who is a quadreplegic. I know he has to be on a 1 year waiting period. So far I only know of Camaf doing this but am not sure how many sessions will they cover.
Answer 396 views
Medical schemes

01 Jan 0001

The therapy sessions will come from your day-to-day benefits. I suggest that you go for a comprehensive option that will give you extended day tot day cover. Click on the Optivest banner for a free comparitive quote on different medical schemes.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20215 votes