Ask an expert

15 Jul 2006

Essential Thrombosythemia vera

I was diagnosed with a high platelete disorder a few years back, and I was wondering if there is any other treatment for it other than Agrylin? Is there no cure? or no known medication used to fix the problem? Like homeopathic medications? Any advise?

Answer 511 views

01 Jan 0001

Please discuss your question with one of our clinical colleagues like a physician.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19906 votes