Ask an expert

15 Mar 2007


I would like to know, how I can increase my Estrogen intake or where or what i can or should do.

Please help.


Hi bon-bon,
Our expert has replied to your question. Here follows the reply:
Dear Bon-bon
no this is not a sign of high blood pressure but can be a sign of low estrogen?
Answer 416 views
momentum expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Bon
The best would be to see your GP and ask him/her to check your hormone levels with a blood test and do a good general medical examination.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.