Ask an expert

29 Jun 2005


I was wondering my BF has severe excema on his feet. It itches very badly and also the skin crackes and bleeds as well. The excema cream has worked but the docter doesn't want to prescribe it to often as it is apparently not good. I have looked in the shops for foot products that will help treat excema but can't really find any. Can you give me any suggestions please.

Answer 376 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

Your Bf needs to go to a dermatologist for more complete management, get to one near you
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19997 votes