Ask an expert

25 Nov 2004

Female with adam's apple
I am a 24 year old female with a very masculine and in my opinion unsightly adam's apple. Is there anything that can be done about this? Any type of surgery? This really affects my confidence in a bad way. Please advise.
Answer 331 views
Plastic Surgeon

01 Jan 0001

One needs to firstly identify what causes this, before any recommendations can be made.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19974 votes