Ask an expert

21 Jul 2005

I did something stupid I claimed for a service (I was in huge debt) that was not provided & I got caught. Understandingly they have suspended my medical aid & I agreed to pay back what I owe.The problem is I have chronic asthma & need coverage. I have learned a VERY good lesson about this & will never do this again but they had to report me to the ITC for medical aids. I need to get on to a STRICT medical aid & I'm not sure what to do please help. I never did this before & WON'T ever. Please advise & don't hate me for it...
Answer 379 views
Medical schemes

01 Jan 0001

Click on the Optivest banner for a free comparitive quote on different medical schemes.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9370 votes
67% - 19367 votes