Ask an expert

05 Jul 2005

Fraud on the medical scheme.
I'm using Sizwe medicai Aid my problem is i cancelled my ex from the medical only my children are covered,but she still go to doctor with the old medical aid for treatment/test and the medical scheme does not pay as she is not covered so all the statement comes to me, the pathologist is even trying to sue me they say the medical belong to me. What must i do about this issue i even tryed to give pathologist her/ex contact numbers and adress so that they must send her the bills and communicate with her.
Answer 413 views
Medical schemes

01 Jan 0001

There is not much that your medical scheme can do regarding this. I suggest you speak to your attorney.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20185 votes