Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
05 Jul 2005
Fraud on the medical scheme.
I'm using Sizwe medicai Aid my problem is i cancelled my ex from the medical only my children are covered,but she still go to doctor with the old medical aid for treatment/test and the medical scheme does not pay as she is not covered so all the statement comes to me, the pathologist is even trying to sue me they say the medical belong to me. What must i do about this issue i even tryed to give pathologist her/ex contact numbers and adress so that they must send her the bills and communicate with her.
There is not much that your medical scheme can do regarding this. I suggest you speak to your attorney.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Risk of blood clots due to Covid-19 much higher compared to risk associated with vaccine - experts
- Could higher temperatures reduce the spread of Covid-19? New study suggests this may be the case
- Why we remember more by reading – especially print – than from audio or video
- OPINION | Covid-19 in India: The deep-rooted issues behind the current crisis
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Appeasing Hitler didn't work, and it won't work with Magashule, says ANC stalwart Mavuso Msimang
- SEE | Families of 3 killed by bomb fear more deaths could result from unfenced army base in Makhanda
- Hawks' wings clipped by exodus of detectives and shrinking budget, Parliament hears
- 'Disrespected' Mpofu lays unprofessional conduct complaint against advocate he told to shut up
- Police in crisis: Inside Bheki Cele's stunning dressing down of top cop Khehla Sitole
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20185 votes