Ask an expert

11 Aug 2008

Growth in womb
Hi for a change of subject.My wife is experiencing a problem of growth in her womb. How can it be cured?
Answer 361 views
natural pain relief doc

01 Jan 0001

Hello Maeli,
Your wife needs to work closely with her gynaecologist. The details you have mentioned are very vague and it is not appropriate to comment on this forum.

She needs to eat a healthy balanced diet avoiding sugar, soya, processed food, caffiene and milk.
Ideally she should also consult a nutritionist that your gynaecologist can recommend.

Best regards

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20185 votes