Ask an expert

20 Jul 2005

Good Afternoon

I'm currently on my husbands medical aid, thinking of getting a seperate medical aid, the problem is he is in the military and I don't find their doctors and services to be so good. Can someone please refer me to a gyneacologist who is not too expensive when a private patient. Will really appreciate any recommondations.

Answer 522 views
Medical schemes

01 Jan 0001

If you looking for your own medical scheme you can click on the Optivest banner for a free comparitive quote. Speak to your GP for a referral for a Gyneacologist in your area.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19305 votes